Re: Techwhirlers are storytellers?

Subject: Re: Techwhirlers are storytellers?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:31:20 -0700

I once explained to my boss that I'm really the "senior staff psychic"
because "so often the job is to take what you wrote and re-write it so it
says what you thought you meant to say."

Or something like that. :)

... what a silly techwhirly day, said Alice.

Maggie
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net