FW: Software Demo Tools

Subject: FW: Software Demo Tools
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:23:52 -0400

You could do this in HTML and Javascript. For the hotspots, I'm thinking
the onMouseOver/offMouseOver Javascript would work nicely. This doesn't
require plugins at all, only a browser that handles Javascript, which
most do.

If you don't know Javascript, it's easy enough to get a Javascript book,
or even to grab the script from a web site like www.javagoodies.com.
Here's a script I found that might work:

http://www.javagoodies.com/flipflap.txt

It will take a little time to get it to work right, but probably not as
long as learning new software! And it won't cost a thing.

If you don't know how to construct web pages and graphics, then that's
another story. . .

FWIW, I used DemoShield for web-based demos, and there was a definite
learning curve involved. The demos take a long time to download across
the web. Take a look at the DemoShield web site. They have such demos.
For what you're doing, it may be little much.

Good luck!