Outlook 98 Customization

Subject: Outlook 98 Customization
From: Angela Wiens <AWiens -at- PANGAEA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:56:33 -0600

I need to customize Microsoft Outlook's Contact feature.
I'm adding new fields to handle our Marketing's information needs.
I'm looking at online help and MS's web site; however, I'm hoping to talk to
someone who's done this before. If you have and wouldn't mind me calling
you, please reply directly to me.

Thank you.
Angela Wiens
Pangaea Systems Inc.