Re: lists and explanations

Subject: Re: lists and explanations
From: "Bangeman, Brant" <Brant -dot- Bangeman -at- ARBITRON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:39:09 -0400

You could list the five document types in a table format with a short
explanation for each one. Then link each document type to another part of
the document to provide more detailed information (if necessary).

"Select the document type from the drop-down list. There
are five different document types..."

doc1 description
doc2 description
doc3 description