FW: transferring a website

Subject: FW: transferring a website
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:02:14 -0400

Another thing I've noticed with FrontPage is that you get wierd relative
links if your Personal Web Server stops running and you create a
hyperlink. And sometimes it stops running for no apparent reason.

You have to be aware of what path FrontPage is putting in. It's not
difficult to tell; it's right there in the dialog box. But you do have
to be observant.

<<Mike, I think, is right to guess that they're absolute
links rather than relative links. FP offers multiple ways to establish
links
and many careless users don't bother to find out the differences among
the
methods.>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=