Re: Educating Rita

Subject: Re: Educating Rita
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:14:16 -0700

In addition to Lisa's question, I'd also ask, "Are you _certain_ she's as
clueless about GUI design as you think she is?" Developers get UI training
nowadays, ya know...

Do you have a GUI design reference book that you can slip to her along with
the technical illustrations she's asked for?

Are there any standards in place for GUI design where you work? (There's
none where I work, so I wouldn't be shocked if you said no. :) Is there a
review mechanism in place (such as design walkthroughs) that would catch any
problems?

Bev Parks

[snip]

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=