FrameMaker 5.5.6 problems

Subject: FrameMaker 5.5.6 problems
From: Robert Heath <robert -dot- heath -at- FRITZ -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:06:22 -0700

Hello,

The user forum on Adobe's site isn't working (at least for me) at the
moment, and I searched the archives of this list but found no entries for
FrameMaker 5.5.6.

My department recently upgraded to 5.5.6 and are now troubled by a
repeating problem: when we are scrolling through any document and Frame
loads an image into an anchored frame on a page, once the image has loaded
Frame suddenly returns us to an earlier page, most frequently the first.

The problem is terribly annoying and time-consuming. Has anyone else
encountered the problem? Have you found a solution?

If this topic was covered too recently to be archived, I apologize for
repeating it here. I have been away from the list for a few weeks.

Cheers,
Robert Heath
Technical Writer
Fritz Companies, Inc.