Re: Replacing paper with online docs?

Subject: Re: Replacing paper with online docs?
From: "Starr, Mike (MED, Interim Technologies)" <Michael -dot- Starr -at- AMERMSX -dot- MED -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:23:56 -0500

I won't reproduce it here but most of what I've ranted about the subject
will be published in the forthcoming June issue of Intercom.

Essentially, I suggest that users would be best served by a
comprehensive printed manual which includes both reference and
procedural documentation. In the past, I have created this type of
document and then successfully used it as the source for comprehensive
AND context-sensitive winhelp.

Mike Starr

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=