Screen Captures/Product Recommendation

Subject: Screen Captures/Product Recommendation
From: Elizabeth Klisiewicz <elizabeth -at- REMOTE -dot- CONTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 07:30:46 -0400

Hello-I mostly lurk on this list, but I wanted to mention a software
product that makes doing help files much easier. I have discovered that
having to change resolutions to test online help at different screen
resolutions is a real pain, to say the least. I always wondered if there
was a product out there that could save your settings at 800x600 or
1024x768 without having to rearrange all your icons, etc. Now there is,
and it works pretty well. It's called Desks at Will and it's made by
Idyle Software (www.idyle.com). They have a demo available for
downloading and what it does is allow you to save up to 10 virtual
desks. Perhaps you have your Web browser up in one window, your mail up
in another, and your HAT up in another along with different resolutions,
color depths, etc.

I do not work for this company but figured I would make a recommendation
that might help other people.

Regards,

Elizabeth Klisiewicz
Control Technology Corp.