Frame opinions

Subject: Frame opinions
From: Melissa Clark <clark -at- DATAPHYSICS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:08:15 -0700

I am doing a comparison of Microsoft Word and Adobe FrameMaker on the effectiveness of using either of them for printed documentation (mostly long documentation, like manuals).

Would anyone be willing to give me their opinion of Adobe FrameMaker, with regards to long printed documentation?

Thanks,
Melissa Clark

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000