Looking for Dreamweaver training

Subject: Looking for Dreamweaver training
From: Tom Campbell <klook -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:09:50 -0400

Please reply off-list and I'll summarize for the group. I'm looking for info. about any in-depth Dreamweaver training classes (classroom training, not on-line) between May and July '99. I'm asking on behalf of a friend who lives in Atlanta, but anywhere in the continental U.S. would be OK if the class is substantial enough.

My friend knows HTML well and is looking for detailed training about how to use Dreamweaver to set up and manage web sites. Dreamweaver Attain is less important than "plain old Dreamweaver" training.

As noted above, please reply directly to me and I'll post a summary. Thanks.
---
Tom Campbell
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
--Mark Twain

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=