7x9 grid thanks and update

Subject: 7x9 grid thanks and update
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:56:32 -0400

Thanks to all the people who responded generously with their thoughts and
samples
of 7x9 documents; I was surprised by the number and type of responses, to
the
point I've got a separate folder of email to go through. ;-)
As I review the messages and samples, I'll summarize and post the collective
wisdom!

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications