Re: Advice Requested: "What part of this is yours?"

Subject: Re: Advice Requested: "What part of this is yours?"
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:24:24 -0700

Change agencies. This person does not have a firm grasp of what we do. She
will not be able to best represent you in the world. She also probably does
not value what we do.

I think you did pretty well for such an odd question. I would have asked for
clarification to the question and, if she was asking what it sounds like, I
would have said all of it.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!