US-Anytown-Technical Communicators-Marketing/Recruiting

Subject: US-Anytown-Technical Communicators-Marketing/Recruiting
From: wayne menke <wdmenke -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 15:58:09 -0400

Mendem Concord, Inc. is a technical communications
consulting/contracting firm located in northern New Jersey. While we
have done work up and down the east coast, our clients are located
primarily in northern and central New Jersey, and New York City.

We would like to expand our business, especially into other geographic
areas.

As technical communicators ourselves, we believe that clients are best
served when such services are marketed by other technical communicators.

We are interested in working with individuals who would like to try
their hand at marketing and recruiting, most likely on an informal,
part-time basis (at least initially).

To discuss possibilities, and for further information, please contact us
toll-free at (888) 753-8500, or via email at emcee -at- mendem -dot- com

Wayne Menke
Mendem Concord, Inc.
www.mendem.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=