Copyright/Trademark

Subject: Copyright/Trademark
From: David Goldfayl <davidgoldfayl -at- PMSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:26:44 -0500

Dear Techwhirlers

I recall that there was a recent thread on Copyright/Trademark, but I can't get
www access for now to check the archives.

QUESTION:
I am referring to Windows Explorer, by way of analogy apropos our own
navigational methodology and thought that a trademark or copyright symbol might
be appropriate. This is for online help and there is no 'front matter' as such.

Thanks in advance.

David

PS: I am asking for your professional opinion/experiences as Tech Writers only
and assume that nobody has expertise as an intellectual copyright lawyer (or any
other type of legal advocate) unless otherwise expressly stated by them.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=