Visio and other collateral duties

Subject: Visio and other collateral duties
From: Stephen McDermott <dilligaff30 -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:04:19 PDT

I haven't had to use Visio for a few years, and, thus, I'm working with v.5,
Professional, making an extremely large process flow diagram (text just
wasn't good enough for them!).

What command stops the lines (1-D objects) from being reformatted by the
program? I've tried locking all attributes, etc., but it keeps on doing
it's own thing....

Thanks for the responses in advance, and, yes, I do know you have to be
smarter than the equipment you're operating, but, 1 out of 100 of us need to
be hit over the head with a bat to understand some things.

Steve McDermott
The Regence Group

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=