Query: Courses/conferences in Oct-Nov 99, Western USA/Canada?

Subject: Query: Courses/conferences in Oct-Nov 99, Western USA/Canada?
From: Jean Weber <jhweber -at- WHITSUNDAY -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 12:20:36 +1000

Can anyone tell me of any technical writing (or related, including tools)
conferences or courses to be held in October, November or early December on
the west coast of the USA or Canada, or nearby?

I have located the Web pages for the STC Region 7 and Region 8 conferences
(Oct 14-15 and Nov 11-14, respectively), but I would like to know of any
others. Most commercial courses, and many conferences, don't seem to
advertise far enough in advance for folks like me who have to plan about 6
months ahead in order to get an affordable airfare (working around some
other reason for a trip to North America).

I am, of course, thoroughly jealous of those of you fortunate enough to be
attending the STC Annual Conference next week in Cincinnati. I've been to
two STC Conferences and loved them both (and learned a lot).

Cheers, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
mailto:jhweber -at- whitsunday -dot- net -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=