salaries

Subject: salaries
From: "Sonja Waller (SWUS)" <Sonja -dot- Waller -at- SMALLWORLD-US -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 13:13:55 -0600

I know, I know, I know. This question has been around before, but bear with
me, I'm old and the memory fades...

There is a web site where you can see how much money you need to make in
different locations to be equivalent with your current salary. I forgot the
URL. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

Thanks.

Sonja Waller
Sr. Technical Writer
Smallworld Systems, Inc.
Communications Business Unit

TEL: 303.268-6163
FAX: 303.779-9945

Email:
sonja -dot- waller -at- smallworld-us -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=