Re: from frames to no frames and back again

Subject: Re: from frames to no frames and back again
From: "Steven J. Owens" <puff -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:55:50 -0700

White, Leigh writes:
> I'm working on a website that will have a frames version and a
> no-frames, strictly-text version. [...] Because the frames are
> already set, the text pages all appear in the main frame. Does
> anyone know how I can get around this, or can anyone refer me to a
> resource?

A good resource would be any web design/programming-oriented
mailing list, like perhaps html-l. Send email to listserv -at- vm -dot- ege -dot- edu -dot- tr,
with no subject line and a single line in the body of the message:

subscribe html-l

If they don't answer your message, email me directly and I will.
(I subscribe to htm-l, but I don't follow it too closely).

Steven J. Owens
puff -at- netcom -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=