Anyone used Pilgrim for document management?

Subject: Anyone used Pilgrim for document management?
From: Laura Tarwater <ltarwater -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:36:00 -0700

Does anyone have any experience using the software package Pilgrim for
document management?

I may be soon involved in a project that uses it, and I was interested
in people's experiences. (There's nothing in the archives about
Pilgrim's good and bad points.)

Reply to me off-line and I'll be glad to summarize to the list.

Thanks in advance,
Laura Tarwater
ltarwater -at- yahoo -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=