Re: Should I Say Something?

Subject: Re: Should I Say Something?
From: Randall Larson-Maynard <randall -dot- larson-maynard -at- IND -dot- ALSTOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:17:03 -0700

I would say something! Is it possible they are testing your observation &
editing abilities...and integrity? Even if I didn't get the job I'd feel good
about what I did. And that is worth it's weight in gold.

Randall Larson-Maynard
Technical Writer
Alstom Automation Schilling Robotics
Davis, CA, USA
randall -dot- larson-maynard -at- ind -dot- alstom -dot- com
www.schilling.com

Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM> on 05/17/99 08:19:47 AM

Please respond to Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Randall LARSON-MAYNARD/SRS/ESG/ICG/GECALSTHOM)

Hi All:

I had an interview last week and during the course of that interview, I asked
for some samples, so that I could see what they did.

When I sat down to read what they had written I found quite a few mistakes. It
occurred to me that I could correct them of say nothing. I want the job and I'm
not sure that saying anything would help.

Any comments?

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com