TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject:Senior writing position in Northern Virginia From:Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM> Date:Mon, 17 May 1999 14:26:16 -0500
Template Software, a leading provider of enterprise software solutions,
is currently searching for experienced technical writers. The current
opening is for a permanent position at our company headquarters in
The positions involve developing reference manuals, user guides, and
online help for a family of enterprise application development
products. Current projects include creating documentation about our
new enterprise integration and business process automation products.
To qualify for consideration you must:
- Display excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be an aggressive and thorough researcher.
- Be able to organize and coordinate your projects well.
- Have an aptitude and desire to learn and write about programming
- Have coursework in C, C++, or Java.
It is also beneficial if you have experience:
- Documenting software development tools.
- Designing and writing HTML/Java-based online help.
- Writing about software components and enterprise solutions.
- Using FrameMaker.
- Using UNIX and MS Windows.
Please forward your resume to:
Template Software, Inc.
45365 Vintage Park Plaza
Dulles, VA 20166
email: sargent -at- template -dot- com