PPT to HTML?

Subject: PPT to HTML?
From: david wisz <davidwisz -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:24:37 PDT

Hi Techwrl-ers:

Do any of you know how to convert a PowerPoint presentation into an html
presentation? PowerPoint97's Help file indicates two requirements:

1. Create a new ppt with AutoContentWizard, and when it asks, "How will this
presentation be used," click Internet Kiosk.
2. In the File menu click Save As HTML.

My problem is that in my File menu, Save As HTML is perpetually grayed-out,
e.g., unclickable, not an option.

Any suggestions? Have any of you successfully created an html doc in
PowerPoint?

Thank you,

David Wisz
TPW at SFSU