RoboHelp HTML Edition Problem

Subject: RoboHelp HTML Edition Problem
From: Jane Credland <jane_credland -at- EPICDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:15:09 -0700

I'm having a very odd problem with a RoboHelp HTML Edition file, and I'm
hoping that someone around here has come across it before and knows the
solution. I've checked the Robolist archives. If there's a solution in
there, I couldn't find it.

Phantom links seem to be attaching themselves to topics in my project.
They don't appear in WYSIWIG, or the HTML code. They don't appear in
the compiled help file. However, they do show up in the "Topic Links"
view. They also seem to multiply. Where there is one hyperlink between
topics, multiples will appear in the Topic Links view.

Short of completely recreating the online help file, does anyone have
any solutions for resolving this problem? Yesterday, I restored the
file from an older backup that doesn't have this problem, and it
reappeared after two or three hours of updating.

Jane Credland
jane_credland -at- epicdata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=