The Skinny on the great disappearing FrameMaker rumor

Subject: The Skinny on the great disappearing FrameMaker rumor
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 15:11:48 -0400

I'd reply off-list, but I've got the absolute scoop from Adobe, and wanted
to make sure it got out as quickly as possible to everyone who cares.

I just got off the phone with Adobe Customer Service. Apparently the
concern that FrameMaker is going off the market has been widespread enough
that Customer Service has a prepared document to read to anyone who calls
with that concern. I didn't get all of it written down, but in short, the
answer is that FrameMaker is an "important part of the Adobe product line,"
and they plan to continue to have new released "now and in the future."
They anticipate no changes in the coming years, and plan releases to ensure
compatibility with new and upgraded operating systems.

This was the skinny straight from Adobe. They assured me that there is no
reason for concern, and that we can count on the product being there.

Joanne, I'd try a new distributor!

-Rebecca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=