Re: The project that would not end!

Subject: Re: The project that would not end!
From: Robert Heath <robert -dot- heath -at- FRITZ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:40:33 -0700

Lenore wrote:

>Is there a way to identify which pieces are needed first and ship in
>modules?

We hadn't considered this as an option because the goal is to ship the whole
thing in perfect binding. Some of the managers who depend on this
application and were our reviewers said they would prefer having copies in
three-ring binders, and that might make the modular shipping approach work.
But I'm sure the majority of people on this list know what a headache
binders can be.

Robert

Robert Heath
Technical Writer