Distance learning

Subject: Distance learning
From: Natalia Gorodetsky <Natalia -at- WIZTEC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:06:03 +0200

Title: Distance learning

Hi All,

I'm a beginning Technical Writer from Israel and I am looking for some good University course in TW. I've already checked the archives but, unfortunately, haven't found anything. I've got a degree in Linguistics and I also took a 6-month course in TW but I feel that it's not enough. That is why I want to take a correspondence course that can help me to improve my work, as well as the language and the writing skills.

I would be very happy to receive any kind of information and help.

Please, contact me directly.

Thank you in advance,

Natasha Gorodetsky
natalia -at- wiztec -dot- co -dot- il