Re: Rumors of FrameMaker's Death are Untrue,says Adobe - off on a tangent

Subject: Re: Rumors of FrameMaker's Death are Untrue,says Adobe - off on a tangent
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:20:28 -0500

Absolutely! And let me also note that I have done my own desktop publishing at
all three of the jobs I have had since getting my M.A. At the first job, we did
have typists, but in many cases they were backed up and it turned out to be
faster and more efficient for me to do it myself. Since then, I've always done
my own, and I don't personally know any TW who doesn't.

And John Olds wrote:

> The more composition work we become involved in the more
> all of the above
> suffers.
> Word wins in this example because it is more intuitive!"

Huh? More intuitive for who? Make me give up my DTP program, and you've just
lost a TW.

Nora
Senior Technical Writer, Charles Industries, Ltd.
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=