TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Anitian Consulting, a Portland, Oregon based high-tech staffing firm, is
currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Solution-focused attitude.
- Ability to work productively, meet deadlines, and develop business-oriented
solutions without a lot of supervision.
- MUST work on-site in the Dallas, TX area (NO off-site contractors).
- We cannot sponsor those not legal to work in the United States.
- Experience with consumer electronics preferred.
Negotiable, W-2 contracting only.
- Anitian Consulting pays our contractors top rates, well above industry
averages. We can do this because we are a smaller shop with low overhead.
- This is a contract position of six to nine months with extensions very
- Vacation and sick leave time available.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this position, send your resume
and cover letter to:
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 FAX
Or email to: resumes -at- anitian -dot- com
Please no phone calls.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com