MA - IMMEDIATE PERMANENT WRITER OPPORTUNITIES

Subject: MA - IMMEDIATE PERMANENT WRITER OPPORTUNITIES
From: "Robert T. Otoka" <otoka -at- ICI -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 08:57:17 -0400

If you are a writer with 1-5 years experience and use RoboHelp or RoboHTML,
we have immediate permanent opportunities available in the Route 495 and 128
areas... For consideration, email your resume and a cover letter describing
your requirements to Rob Otoka at: rotoka -at- microtechprof -dot- com

Salary commensurate with experience. Local candidates only please...

Rob Otoka
Technical Recruiter
M I C R O T E C H P R O F E S S I O N A L S
Web Site: www.microtechprof.com

Phone - 781-890-6444 x124
FAX - 781-890-3355

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=