job posting

Subject: job posting
From: Eric Janda <ericjanda -at- INFOSYSDG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:52:37 -0500

Technical writer needed in Austin, TX.

Qualifications:

* 1-5 years of Quality Assurance experience.
* Experience writing: Product Documentation, User Guides, On-line Help,
Technical Guides.
* Ability to write technical information for end-users and system
administrators.
* Some experience with programming or scripting languages.
* Familiarity with JavaScript, and also Windows.
* Small-medium sized company experience.

This is a full-time, permanent position and includes benefits (medical,
etc.) as well as stock options.

Please contact:

Eric Janda
INFOSYS Development Group
9508 Jollyville Road
Suite 301
Austin, TX 78759
(512) 342-2812
ericjanda -at- infosysdg -dot- com

"Of all the things I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=