Re: Story board and creative concepts software

Subject: Re: Story board and creative concepts software
From: jenv <jvettrli -at- NETCOM -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:38:29 -0400

>We are using word in text boxes to create a story board, but it's awkward
>to change or edit later. And forget Powerpoint, I think. I am trying to get
>to where I can create a page with, say, four screen shots with video
>direction text on the left and audio dialog or direction and soundeffects
>texted on the right. Any ideas?

I've used VISIO to do story boards -- I've even attempted to "draw" stick
figures with it, but it's a bit awkward. However, since you'll be
inserting screen shots, you wouldn't have that problem.

Regards,
Jen

Jen Vetterli
<mailto:jen -dot- vetterli -at- netcom -dot- ca>
<http://www.netcom.ca/~jvettrli/>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=