Re: Technical Editing

Subject: Re: Technical Editing
From: Jean Weber <jhweber -at- WHITSUNDAY -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 21:10:08 +1000

You could point her to my site, The Technical Editors' Eyrie:

http://www.wrevenge.com.au/

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jhweber -at- whitsunday -dot- net -dot- au

Melonie R. Holliman <<melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM> wrote,
>>I was talking with a young friend of mine last night. She is still in
college (going on her senior year) and is trying to find a job for
the summer. She desperately would like to enter the editing field,
ideally technical editing, but believes she will not qualify since
she has no technical background. Do any of you know good
basic sites on technical editing so that she can find out
more about the field?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=