Environment statement after copyright

Subject: Environment statement after copyright
From: Yvonne DeGraw <yvonne -at- SILCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:08:25 -0700

"Martha C. Darda" <mcdarda -at- CPU -dot- COM> wrote:
>My manager wants me to put an environment friendly statement
>in the front matter of our user's guide, right after the copyright
>information.

One of my clients prints the "printed on recycled paper" and a "printed with
soy ink" logos at the bottom of the title page. In fact, they were
including these on the PDF versions distributed by CD-ROM until I pointed
out the oddness of that. Perhaps a "100% recycled electrons" logo?

Yvonne DeGraw, Technical Services o Technical Writing
yvonne -at- silcom -dot- com o Online Help
http://www.silcom.com/~yvonne o Web Documentation
Tel: 805/683-5784 o Database Publishing

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=