Re: How long to keep work samples?

Subject: Re: How long to keep work samples?
From: Sally Yeo <SYeo -at- ELUCIDEX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:11:04 -0700

I had a similar problem when I moved from Milwaukee to Washington in
April. I through out so much stuff it was incredible. Week after week of
huge piles of bags and boxes of paper for recycling. What helped me
(writer, English major, packrat) was that it was going to cost 50 cents
a pound to move the stuff. All tax records older than 3 years went into
recycling. All Tech Comm journals and magazines before 1994 went. (And
now I want one from 1992!) My partner still objected strenuously to what
I did bring!

Good luck,

Sally