Re: PDF screenshots

Subject: Re: PDF screenshots
From: Dina Davidson <DinaD -at- XANTREX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:49:53 -0700

Also, ensure that you have your Distiller settings, specifically the
Compression options within Job Options, set so that graphics are either not
compressed at all or use a "non-lossy" compression option such as ZIP or
CCIT.

The other compressions result in "jaggy" screen shots.

HTH

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.