FrameMaker 5.5 - Extra Page

Subject: FrameMaker 5.5 - Extra Page
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- MOTOROLA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:30:20 +0530

Hi All,

I need some help. An extra page gets added at the end of some of my Frame
5.5 (UNIX) documents. I have changed the document to a single sided document
for short term solution. But I need the documents to be double sided.
Everytime I delete the last page and save the document the empty page gets
added to the end of the ducument.

If anyone has faced this problem and has a work around please share it with
me.

Regards
Rohina

Rohina P. Daruwala
Sr. Associate Technical Writer
MSPG-IT, Motorola
The Senate, #33, Ulsoor Road
Bangalore - 560 042
India
Telephone : 91-80-5598615 Extn - 1005
Email: rohina -dot- p -dot- daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=