html help

Subject: html help
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 13:10:26 +0100

We've been putting off the move to HTML help (Winhelp is fine for our current
needs) but work is about to start soon on the next generation software (32-bit,
all singing 'n' dancing etc) and HTML is the way to go. We currently use HDK to
produce our help files and the latest supports HTML help but what I'm after is
some feedback from people who have used it. Also any references to web
sites/books etc would be most welcome. I've searched the archives and found
quite a few already but I feel that it's still in a bit of a state of flux so
any recent refs are very welcome.

TIA

Damien Braniff
Technical Author