Re: Interview Etiquette

Subject: Re: Interview Etiquette
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:01:42 -0400

John said:
" I don't send the waiter a thank you note, I don't send my father a thank
you note, and I don't send my doctor a thank you note."

Maybe not, John, but I will assume you...

Tip the waiter
Do nice things or favors for your Dad (maybe even buy him nice Xmas gifts?)
;-)
Pay your doctor

To me, these are the same _type_ of thing as a thank you note. Just depends
on the situation.

Lisa Comeau
Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=