Re: Interview from hell

Subject: Re: Interview from hell
From: Virginia_Day -at- DATACARD -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:49:29 -0500

Rebecca Merck writes:

...when my mail arrived with a "we're sorry, you don't meet our needs at this
time and we'll keep your resume on file for later use, thanks for your
interest in joining our company" postcard.....I can only assume that someone
in HR gets a list of all applicants and gins out these cards, without
much knowledge of what's going on.

Our new comapny CEO introduced himself to the employees yesterday. His opening
humorous story was about just such a post card that he received the previous
week, several weeks after accepting an offer to run the company from the board
of directors. Just like you, Rebecca, he decided not to take the card too
seriously.

Virginia

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=