Sorry for interrupting . . .

Subject: Sorry for interrupting . . .
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:54:41 -0700

I agree with the poster who talked about TWs being sources of information
for other people in the company and that this is a vital part of our job.
But sometimes it is necessary to work with intense concentration and
interruptions simply cannot be tolerated. I have found that the only way to
handle interruptions in theses cases is a straight-forward, non-belligerent
statement to the effect that you are working against a deadline and cannot
talk. I have never had this either ignored or resented.

Toni Clark Williams
The Procyon Group
Documentation Department
towilliams -at- procyongroup -dot- com