Re: Punctuation Tips (not that you need them!)

Subject: Re: Punctuation Tips (not that you need them!)
From: "Sonja Waller (SWUS)" <Sonja -dot- Waller -at- SMALLWORLD-US -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:28:26 -0600

I think STC should. It would make our jobs easier. Maybe we should ask them
to form a committee. I, for one, would love to participate!

Sonja Waller
Sr. Technical Writer
Smallworld Systems, Inc.
Communications Business Unit

TEL: 303.268-6163
FAX: 303.779-9945

Email:
sonja -dot- waller -at- smallworld-us -dot- com