Markham Techwriters Lunch

Subject: Markham Techwriters Lunch
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:51:24 -0400

Sorry for bothering everyone on the list with this.

This is an open invitation to all techwriters in the Markham, Ontario (Canada)
area to get together for lunch on Monday, June 14th at the 14th Avenue Cafe in
the Warden and Fourteenth Ave. area, estimated time: 12 noon. By the way - the
14th Ave. Cafe has a nice little sideroom that we might be able to get if there
are enough people.

This is a great opportunity to come out and meet the other techwriters working
in the same area. Everyone is welcome.

This is the Monday AFTER the STC meeting, and maybe we could get some sharing
of information for those people who either didn't make it to the STC meeting,
or are still in a decision mode on whether to join. This also might be
something to consider on a monthly basis, for those who are interested.

I'd like to be able to give the Cafe an idea of how many people to expect, so
if you are thinking of coming, please give me a call: (905) 305-6444, ext. 2004
or email at: sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com -dot-

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree