Re: Screenshot Software

Subject: Re: Screenshot Software
From: altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:59:04 -0400

I've used snagit for quite some time and it works great!

You can download a trial copy http://www.techsmith.com/

Melissa Alton
Web Design and Development
IBM
919-254-4755/444-4755 (tie)
altonm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com

Tom Mereen <tom -dot- mereen -at- ECTI -dot- COM> on 06/02/99 04:41:38 PM

Please respond to Tom Mereen <tom -dot- mereen -at- ECTI -dot- COM>

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Melissa Alton/Raleigh/IBM)

Dianne Moscrip wrote:
"Our company uses Hijaak 3.0 for screenshots and I'm having some =
computer problems related to the installation of Hijaak so am =
considering other alternatives. What screenshot software would you =
recommend? Any suggestions?"

I have used FullShot with no problems importing into both Word and =
Interleaf.

Tom

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=