Job Opportunity: Instructional Writer for online training platform.

Subject: Job Opportunity: Instructional Writer for online training platform.
From: "Odom, Matt" <modom -at- EXECUTEMP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:04:59 -0400

Esource is a company that specializes in recruiting and resourcing middle
and upper level training and development professionals on a contract,
project and permanent basis. We are currently searching for the following
2 Contract positions:

The Client- Leading Chemical Process Company

The Position- -To help develop on line training for a new customized
enterprise wide manufacturing information system.

The Opportunity- The system will utilize three third party systems as its
backbone: SAP R/3, Process Book provided by OSI and Sample Manager provided
by Lab Systems.
Training needs to be developed that defines the job tasks, and informs the
students how to conduct those tasks.
This training is to be developed into html, and will be delivered On-Line.
They are currently using Robo-help as their primary writing tool.

Skills Required-
experience developing training for distribution over company intranets
html and Robo-Help expertise
knowledge of training technology (experience with Robert Mager's Criterion
Referenced Instruction desired)
basic knowledge of chemical processes OR knowledge of statistical process
control terminology and techniques
previous experience with SAP R/3, Process Book, and Sample Manger is
desirable

Location- Client is Located in Kingsport, TN
Time would need to be spent on site at the beginning of the project, but
after a comfort with the systems is established, the contractor can work
Virtual Office.

Length- Immediate through September

% Travel- Must spend time on site in Kingsport, TN at the beginning of the
assignment

For more information please contact Matt Odom
(888) 393-2883 ext.210
(770) 962-3889 FAX
modom -at- esourcecorp -dot- com
www.esourcecorp.com