Windows Annotations

Subject: Windows Annotations
From: RC <Ralph -at- RTSWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:23:54 -0400

Hi everyone. My company is rapidly developing Windows NT based applications for the wireless industry. Are there any published guidelines as far as annotating "Windows" or "NT" with trademarks or registererd trademarks? The terms will be used in the documentation accompanying the products so I'd like to get it right. Thanks for the help.