Re: Dev. Cycle and the Manual

Subject: Re: Dev. Cycle and the Manual
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:35:32 -0700

> > Is it possible to have a user's manual near
> completion at the end
> > of the requirements phase of development?

HAHA!!! I've rarely seen a Users Manual near
completion at the end of the code writing phase of
development, let alone at the requirements phase.

Then for that matter, I've rarely seen the Code near
completion at the end of the code writing phase.

You know how I knew that the software for my project
wasn't going to make it on time? The delivery date was
supposed to be June 1st (no make that April 1st, no
make that Dec 31st...).

What's today's date?

===
John Posada