Landscape v. Portrait

Subject: Landscape v. Portrait
From: Krista Kostuch <kkostuch -at- TOTALSYSTEM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:27:18 -0400

My group is in a toss up--should we use landscape or portrait page orientation
for our documents? There are good arguments for both.

Since we are distributing most/all of our material in pdf format, landscape
would be the way to go because it is so much easier to view online. You get to
see an entire page on the screen, without having to scroll.

However, when it comes to printing the document, it is printed one sided and
therefore takes up much more paper. As we all know, there are a lot of people
still out there who want to have that hard copy. I know, I'm one of them.

So, what is the best way to go? I'm curious to know what you all think about
this and if you have encountered a similar problem.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=