Word 2000 and techwriting

Subject: Word 2000 and techwriting
From: Frank Clark <FrankC -at- COMPUSENSEINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:48:50 -0400

I have been busy lately, so forgive me if this is well-trodden ground but I
was wondering if anyone out there has any idea of how the new enhancements
in MSOffice 2000 will effect Word as techwriting tool. I guess I'm
wondering if Word does any new things, or does anything better that would
make it worthwhile.

On a side note, I saw the RoboHelp Office 2000 page and they claim to take
advantage of 2000 features.

Frank Clark
CompuSense Inc
Frankc -at- compusenseinc -dot- com