Problem with Styles in MS Word

Subject: Problem with Styles in MS Word
From: Xiang Li <xli -at- FEDERALAPD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:43:49 -0400

Hi, Fellow Technical Writers:

I am working on a manual in word. Everything works fine except for the
styles I set up for the manual. The styles that I set numbering for, the
numbering is always changed every time I open the file, I have to reapply
the styles and rebuild the links. Sometimes word changes the indents of the
styles, too. This is a huge pain for us. If anyone out there knows the
solution to this problem, please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it
because this problem has caused a lot of pains for me recently!

Xiang

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=